Thursday 28 February 2013

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker.

Hiya guys!

Sorry it's taken me a horrendous amount of time to get another blog to you guys. I've been trying but life has caught up with me.

This is about my favourite perfume in my box right now. I've been given this perfume every year for about 5 years now and I adore it. 



Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker is a beautiful scent which is really flowery and sweet. Now this might not appeal to everyone as I always feel a perfume should match someone's personality. This perfume is the one that my Mother, my Grandmother and even my sister all associate with me now, much like my sister and her Ghost perfume. It has sat well with my skin, because obviously sometimes perfumes can react with your natural scent and make it smell AWFUL and completely different to when someone else wears it.



I love this perfume because it also looks really feminine, which matches the scent inside and isn't misleading. The top makes it safe to put in a bag and looks lovely when you pick it up to use it at any time. I was always worried about perfume but this has really become a staple. I think if you are a very feminine person, this should be something you look for. 



The only downside would be that it is a very light perfume, so you have to use it often to make sure that you aren't completely missed. I don't mind spending more money on it just because it suits me so perfectly. 

Have you ever tried Lovely? What's your favourite perfume?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for reading my small and humble blog. I feel genuinely touched that you sit and take the time to read this for me. Any comments would be gratefully received and also replied too, because I want to show you guys just how much you mean to me!